We always offer our customers "Service Plus", taking the extra step to ensure you not only get trouble free international delivery, but value-added service.
- Assist you in getting your events recognized by Canada Border Services Agency (Canada Customs). This recognition is obtained through an exchange of letters between your organization and the agency. We will provide you with a sample of this letter required by CBSA, along with the departmental contact name and address.
- Assist your company in arranging the transportation, shipping and customs clearance of your convention materials, making certain that deadlines are met for the timely arrival and delivery to the convention site.
- Consult and answer all your customs or shipping related questions regarding clearance through customs in any country.
- Assist exhibitors by providing them with all the customs and shipping documentation required for shipping into Canada or elsewhere in the world.
- Post the required Customs bonds and security deposit for all exhibitor displays and other products entering Canada temporarily.
- Provide or arrange all Customs clearance in Canada or any other country.
- Co-ordinate exhibitors round trip transportation at the most cost effective and competitive rates.
- Arrange the pickup, delivery and pre-storage of your display booth and products after the trade show.
- Assist in the preparation of all the required import and export documentation.
- Be available 24 hours a day for consultation and other services.
- If needed, assist any exhibitors in obtaining any GST (Goods and Services Tax) rebates that they may be entitled to during their visit to Canada.
- As the Official Customs Broker for any event, if needed, we will provide on site staff to advise and assist the exhibitors from the first to the last day of the trade show.
- Make the required arrangements for the safe return of all the exhibitor's materials at the conclusion of the event.
- Offer quality service with the personal touch.